Wednesday, October 17, 2007

My Favorite Place by Dulce


My favorite place is at my dad's house. I like it because it's the best place to be in. It's very interesting because outside there are a lot of little bugs in his garden. There are ants and slugs. The yard also has a lot of trees. I love to climb the trees and get on the roof of my dad's house. At my dad's house I also play hide and seek with my cousins. Trees always make good hiding places. I love spending time with my family and my godmother Sofia.

3 comments:

Senorita Jorge said...

I always liked to play hide-and-seek with my cousins too. Next time I'd love to hear more about your cousins and godmother.
~ Ms. George

Anonymous said...

cool thats pretty cool i like the picture and i also have a tree at home hat i like alot to and we always have cook outs under it.

Anonymous said...

cool i like the tree its a pretty good picture and it kind of looks like my uncles tree

Evander.B.