Wednesday, October 17, 2007

About Me by Diana


I'm 14 years old. I was born October 22, 1992 in Orange County, Califonia. My parents lived in Santana, but there wasn't a hospital there so my mom had me in Orange. My mom said that I was born early. I was supposed to be born in December so when I was born I was little so I had to stay in the hospital for awhile. When I was 4 my mom and I went to Mexico to have my 5th birthday party over there. At my party I danced with my cousin. He is one year older. He is nice to me. Where my mom and I went it's called Cuaji short for Cuajiniculapa and where my grandma lives it's called Jalisco so my grandma and I had to take the bus to Jalisco. My mom came to Utah so I stayed with my grandma. It takes 2 or 3 days to get from Cuaji to Jalisco. When we got to Jalico we had to take another bus to get where my graendma lives and when we got there I met my grandpa. Well he is not my real grandpa because my real grandpa is not with my grandma anymore. Nobody knows were he is. I really want to meet him, but I don't know where he lives. Anyways I still call the man that's with my grandma, Grandpa. He is really nice.

3 comments:

Senorita Jorge said...

Why is your Grandpa really nice? What does he do? This could add a lot to your story.
~ Ms. George

Anonymous said...

I like your story diana it has lots of details one detail I liked was where you named all the places you been to and one thing I noticed is that when you said thier was no hospital you only put orange you are supposed to put orange county

-By Carolina

Senorita Jorge said...

Carolina,
Good comment - I liked that you told specifically what you liked. Next time make sure you edit and put in periods.
~ Ms. George