Thursday, December 6, 2007

Yesterday 12-03-07 by Miche

Yeaterday I came to school. I had a pretty good day at school, but when 7th period came around I got nervous because I told my boyfriend that if he doesn't meet me after school then its over between us. I said that because I'm sick of him ditching me. So after school I got really really really nervous. When I got where we normally meet he wasn't there. I was very very upset. I was cryingm and everything. Then I called his friend to see if he was there and he said,"Nate just left about 10 mins ago and he wanted me to tell you that he is sorry." So then I calmed down and waited for about an hour and a half till he got there. He was so happy to see me. He ran up to me and pulled me off the wall I was sitting on and gave me a big kiss. After that we went and got something to eat and just chilled at BK. Then he walked me home and talked to my mom for a min. Then he went home and that was my day yesterday.

1 comment:

Senorita Jorge said...

I like that you used quotations to show talking.
~ Ms. George