Friday, December 7, 2007

Why I hate bees by Zach

When I was little I used to get stung a lot by bees. On day my brother, some friends, and I was playing in my grandma's yard. My grandma said she would give all us five buck if we poled weeds in the back yard, so we said "OK." We started to pole the weeds. Then I poled one weed that was hooked to a bees nest. I got stung in the eye. I couldn't open my eye for two weeks. My brother had bees all over him. My uncle had to spray him down with water. My friends got stung a couple times. That is why I hate bees.

4 comments:

Senorita Jorge said...

Stung in the EYE!!! That's horrible. I've been stung on the top of my head before, but not in the eye.
~Ms. George

Anonymous said...

you know what i am allergic to bees every time i get stinged it swells up big




daniel

Anonymous said...

i dont like to bees eather i thing there so bad but there's better food aut there. than bees.
charityn

Anonymous said...

lol you got stung
iyan mon