Thursday, December 6, 2007

The Best Basketball Game by Brenda


It was testing day in gym class about soccer and every one looked ready for it but me. So I did my best but my best was not good enough. I missed 5 out of 8 it was terrible. Then the coach said get a ball and everyone ran to get one. Then Shaney and I wear shooting hoops. After five minutes we got bored so we decided to ask the two first guys to play us. And the two guys happened to be Nathen and Alex. As soon as the boys got the ball the game was on. At first we kept to the rules then we just didn't care. Alex was guarding Shaney so I had to run down court and do a lay up. Half-way up my lay up Nathen's foot got stuck around my ankle and I fell on my face. Nathen couldn't stop laughing. Then around the end of the game Nathen's team had the ball. It was then that I realized how fun the game was and how bad we had lost to the two nerdiest guys in gym.

3 comments:

Senorita Jorge said...

Excellent recount of your two-on-two game. I love the way you ended it.
~ Ms. George

Anonymous said...

Basket ball is loads of fun



steven Johansen

Anonymous said...

Great post, I really enjoyed reading it, keep up the great work, Maggie Cummings