Thursday, December 6, 2007

A Third Grade Memory by Zach

A third grade memory I remember is when I was nine years old I had a bike wreck. Before I wrecked I was going off a jump on my bike over and over again. Then I went home for an hour or two. Then I went back and went off the jump again. After the fourth time I stopped to take a brake. Ten minutes later I got up and got on my bike and went off the jump full speed. I fell off my bike right on to my hand. Three days later I went to get an x-ray. I sprained my wrist, I came close to breaking it. I had to wear a removable cast for about two months. That is my third grade memory.

1 comment:

Senorita Jorge said...

I also got hurt when I was in 3rd grade, but I had to wear a real, permanent cast. I was at Midvale Park and fell off the monkey bars, landing on my foot wrong. I broke a lot of bones in my foot and had to have a cast on all summer. No swimming for me :(
~ Ms. George