Saturday, December 8, 2007

My Favorite Things by Senorita Jorge


With the Christmas Season comes a bombardment of holiday songs. Once such song is "My Favorite Things." You may recall this holiday favorite from Rodgers and Hammerstein's musical, "The Sound of Music." Because of this song, I have been reflecting upon my favorite things and I thought I'd share a few. (Please keep in mind these are in no particular order).
  • Cell phones and text messaging
  • British accents
  • J.M.W. Turner
  • Teaching kids how to read (There's nothing better)
  • The words: fabulous, fantastic, and brilliant
  • Maeve Binchy novels
  • Black licorice
  • Christmas lights
  • DVR
  • Honey-baked ham
  • My bed and fluffy duvet
  • TLC's Miami Ink
  • Being called, "Little One," by my mom
  • Carbs, especially soup bowls
  • Television
  • Cold Stone's Cake Batter Icecream
  • The Muppet's Christmas Carol

I'd love to hear what tops your favorite things list.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

good job x-mas chourel rocks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
iyan mon