Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Poetry by Miche

Acrostic
M-mischevioes
I-interesting
C-creative
H-hater
E-enemy

Cinquains
Nathan
cute, sweet, loving.
walking, sleeping, eating.
I love Nathan with all my heart.
Honey

Auto-bio
Miche
Funny, mean, taleated.
Daughter of Tina and Mike.
Lover of Nathan, sleeping, music, food, and candy.
Who feels hurt when I fight with my boyfriend, sleepy, happy in the summer.
Who needs a lot of sleep, food, love, and cared about.
Who gives help when people need someone the most, and almost everything.
Who fears spiders, loosing my boyfriend, and hights.
Who would like to see asia, a loogn, and my weding dress.
Who lives in a crapy trailer.


Topic poem
Love is the moon refecting off a pond.
It tastes like a sweet candy.
It sounds like my fav. song.
It smells like millions of wild, red roses.
It looks like a sun setting.
Love feeels like your floating though the sky.

Two-tone
Some days I am a soft pink.
When I am self-conscious or loving.
Other days I am a dark red.
When I am hating everything and don't want to be bugged or yelling, screaming, and sometimes crying.
Today I am both a soft pink and a dark red.


I am
I am curious and very clean.
I wonder what will happen to me in the next 3 years.
I hear my music playing loud.
I see the ocean.
I want to move back to Organ with my boyfriend.
I am curious and very clean.

I imagine a big beautful house by the sae.
I feel loved and cared about.
I touch my boyfriend (dont think nasty).
I worry that I can't do what I want.
I cry when I fight with my boyfriend.
I am curious and very clean.

I understand that it takes a long time to get from my boyfriends to my house.
I say that you can be my friend and hang out with poeple I don't like.
I dream to have a big house on the beach in Organ.
I try to save my money.
I hope I can gt what I want.
I am curious and very clean.

No comments: