Friday, May 9, 2008

My life goals! By Cody

I am going to talk about "My life goals",what i can do reach them,how
others can help me reach them too.Those are the main ideas iam going
to talk about.

MY life goals are: To succed in school, To graduate from high, And then
go to law school, And when i turn 21 years old i'am going to go to th
police academy to become a police officer. But if that doesn't work out
i'am going to try to become a lawyer.

What i can do to to reach my goals.
I can work hard in school to get good grades so i can get a good job.
I can also find programs thats can help me reah my career goals.
I can also reach my goals by staying away from and out of trouble.

How others can help me reach my goals.
Others can help by supporting me and my goals in life.
Others can help by, heling find programs that can help me
reach my goals.Others can help by helping me with my homework
or help me pay my way into law school.

This articel was about "What My life Are",what i can do to reach my goals,
and how others can help me reach my goals.

1 comment:

Senorita Jorge said...

Cody,
Your writing is very organized and you have a lot of ideas on how to be successful. I know that if you work hard, you can achieve your goals.
~ Ms. George