Wednesday, May 28, 2008

I Am Poem Cody

I am curious and adventurous.

I wonder what new adventures lie ahead in life

I hear Mother nature singing a sweet melody every were
i go.

I see Gods creations and Mother natures beauty every
were i look.

I want to help change the world by helping people no matter
whats the cost is.

I am curious and adventurous.



I imagine the world were there less hatred.

I feel happy when everyone's at peace with each other.

I touch the soft silky fur of my puppy named Milo.

I worry when other are herting.

I cry when people close to me pass away.

I am curiuos and adventurous



I understand rules and boundries

I say everyones equal

I dream of forest scenes to the sound of mother nature.

I tty to sread happiness and joy

I hope i find my true love

I am curious and adventurous.

No comments: