Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Auto-Bio Poem Cody

Cody is what you may call me
for my family and friends call me their little Toad.
Who is a short,bloned brown hair with blue eyes.
The brother to Amy,Shellie,Nicole,Savannah,Corry,
Bobby,Ray,and Jerrie.
The son to Lou Ann Elder ,and James J.Faircloth.
Lover of adventures,fun,respect,music,and sound of Mother nature,
movies and lots more.
who feel sad when othersare gloomy,and happy when
others are too,how feels excited
when good things happen to people who diserve it.
Who needs love, kindness,and Respect,
and his family and friends the most.
Who gives laughter and joy, and frustation to his sister.
Who fears Birds,sadness,terrorist.
Would like to see my dad out of prison,and the band Poison,
and my Grandparents on my dad side.
lives in his mom house in Sandy City,Utah

No comments: