Thursday, May 8, 2008

the best weekend ever! by Cody

I'am going to tell you about my weekend with my brother Chad,my little nephew Chris,
and my friend Derek.

Well last weekend my brother,my nephew,and my firend derek and I went to my first
Utah Blaze game and had the grestest time.And we got free stuff like a rally towel, for those
who don't know what that is, it is a towel that has the teams name or lgo on it and when your
team scores or dose something good you wave your towel in the air to support your favorite
teams.

My brother and I also played a game this game at the blaze game .The game is , you
have to throw a football into one of three holes and if you make you get two free tickets to
any blaze game,but you you can win no matter what because you can play untel you win.
But the best part about the game was that Utah Blaze won 70 to 51, and we got to get
the teams autographs.

2 comments:

Senorita Jorge said...

Cody,
Sounds like fun!!
~ Ms. George

Anonymous said...

LOL your luck, the last time i had a good week was when i was just a little boy. LUCK KID


BY brent j