Thursday, May 31, 2007

When I got my Rabbit by Liesel


When I was 13 years old I got a rabbit for my Birthday. I named her Brown Nose. She is white with brown spots on her back. When I pet her she feels like a soft blanket. The reason I named her Brown Nose was because her nose is brown.


I love chasing her around the backyard. When I let Brown Nose out of her cage I put her on the ground or she just jumps out of my arms. After I let Brown Nose out I go in the house for like 4 hours and then I go back out and start to chase her around the backyard.When I chase Brown Nose I have to run fast because she hops so fast it's hard to catch her. Sometimes when I chase her I slip and fall in the snow and I get snow in my mouth. When I get up I have to look for her because she can blend in with the snow or she is under the tree. Sometimes when I'm looking for Brown Nose I have to make a sound or I have to yell her name because if she hears me she will move. That's how I find her and then I can catch her. I finally found Brown Nose under the tree so I reached under there and grabbed her. Then when I was taking Brown Nose to the cage she bit me because she didn't want to go in her cage. When I put her in the cage I got rabbit fur in my mouth. That's the story how I got my rabbit Brown Nose.

1 comment:

Senorita Jorge said...

Excellent story!
~ Ms. George