Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Auto-Biography Poem by Dillon

Dillon
Friendly, Jumpy, and Loving,
Son of Doug, Michelle, and Julie
Lover of ice cream, my mom, and Liz,
Who feels happy with friends, excited with Liz, and sad when I'm not with Liz,
Who needs lazy days, loud music, and Saturdays,
Who gives comfort, happiness, and love,
Who fears spiders, nervousness during the 1st time in a new school, and stalkers,
Who would like to see the ocean, peace on Earth, and the future,
Who lives in a duplex.
aka Kyle

2 comments:

Senorita Jorge said...

I like it! I also love ice cream, fear spiders, and like to see peace on Earth.

Anonymous said...

Dillon,

I loved your poem. I love ice cream, as well - cookie dough to be exact. I look forward to Saturday's because they are my lazy days.

~Miss Morris (Miss George's friend and fellow teacher)