Tuesday, May 29, 2007

I Am by Angelina

I am-funny and sweet.
I wonder-How I'm going to die.
I hear-Hip Hop music.
I see-A colorful garden of flawers.
I want-To be rich and have a mansion on the bech.
I am- Funny and sweet.

I Imagine-a house full of Chinese food and Mexican food.
I feel-Happy when I'm with my friends.
I touch-The stars when I'm dreaming.
I worry-when I going to get old.
I cry- when I think about sad things.
I am- funny and sweet.

I understand-That I have to respect old people.
I say- What is the future going to be.
I dream-Of a beautiful family.
I try-to keep away of dangers people and animals.
I hope- World of peace.
I am-Funny and sweet.

1 comment:

Senorita Jorge said...

Angelina, This is a lovely poem. I loved the line, "I touch the stars when I'm dreaming." Perfect!!
~ Ms. George