Wednesday, May 30, 2007

My Cousin and Me by Dillon


A couple years ago my cousin and I went hiking up in the mountains. We drove to the trails and we hopped out of the truck and started up the mountain. Then we got to a point where we had to climb up rocks. We could smell the fresh air and the trees. Then we took a brake to rest and then started to munch on some crackers. We took pictures and taped animals on my video camera. We could hear the water running down the hills, the birds chirping, and trees blowing in the wind. My cousin, Chase, almost fell down a hill, but luckily I grabbed his arm and pulled him up. Then we decided to head back down and go back home. We waited for his mom to come. Then we heard a noise. It was a chipmunk. We took a picture of him. The chipmunk really liked us. Every time we went back he would find us and then we gave him some crackers. Then we left and went back home.

1 comment:

Senorita Jorge said...

Great ideas and word choice. You nicely used the five senses. The picture added a lot.
~ Ms. George