Tuesday, November 20, 2007

The Weekend by Zach

I did different things this weekend. One of the things I did was I went to my last football game of this year. Another thing I did was when my casin came over he brought his scooter and we went to an empty parking lot. We scootered there for about three to four hours. Then we went back to my house and played videogames. We played a football game, and then we played a game called "Sims." After that we went back to the parking lot and scootered more but this time we video recorded it. That is what I did on the weekend.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

that sounds great scootering for three or four hours

Anonymous said...

daniel, i really like football and i was playing sims last weekend to

Anonymous said...

cool football is a realy cool sport dang it sounds fun playing games and riding the scooteryeah cool man

Senorita Jorge said...

Zach,
How do you feel now that the football season's over? Are you glad or are you going to miss it?
~ Ms. George

Anonymous said...

i think it was great more detail next time.

-brenda

i think you should have more exciting weekends lol

-Randi

Anonymous said...

I completely agree.... niiice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice niec nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice....

Steve Johansen

Anonymous said...

That is cool





Big Richie