Monday, November 19, 2007

My Favorite Place by WB

My home is one of my favorite places. Its a great place to relax and rest.
I don't need to worry while I'm there. There are a lot of great relaxing things to do there such as sleep, watch T.V, play games, talk to family members, and play computer. (not a mac)

I love when it's dinner. I always get a good meal. I sometimes help make food. Eggs and pizza are the only thing I can make. There are two sheds in my back yard, with a lot of cool parts I can play with.

One of the bad things is when my brother's kids come over. They think you have to do everything their way or its the end of the world. They make noise none stop and won't shut up on their life. The worst thing about it is my mom babysits them Monday - Friday. But the oldest one Kyle is going back to schoool soon. It will make things a lot better.

1 comment:

Senorita Jorge said...

My home is also one of my favorite places, but I do have a Mac computer and I love it!!
~ Ms. George