Friday, September 21, 2007

What makes me happy, sad, scared, and bored by Miche

What makes me happy is when I'm with my firends. When I'm with my friends we like to walk somewhere or have someone take us somewhere. My boyfriend makes me happy too. I love his smile and pretty much everything about him makes me
happy. Same with all my friends.

What makes me sad is when someone close to me dies or a pet dies or runs away. It also makes me sad when my friends fight or get in a fight with my boyfirend. That really makes me sad. It also makes me sad when my dad doesn't talk to me for along time and then he wants me to come over.

What scares me are spiders and all the little things like that. When my friend or boyrfined acts like they're going to die or somehting like that. Scary movies or haunted houses sometimes scare me. I think my mom is the scariest out of all, but I love her.

What makes me bored is sitting by myself in my house. Talking to my mom is boring too but I have to talk to her. Doing homework is boring. Sitting in school with nothing to do is very boring. Oh and I'm bored right now.

2 comments:

Senorita Jorge said...

Miche, It also makes me sad when my friends are fighting. I loved the last line, "Oh and I'm bored right now." Sometimes we feel like that at school.

~ Ms. George

Anonymous said...

oh this relates to me wayyy alot..


steven johansen