Friday, January 11, 2008

Utah Jazz by Corey



My second favorite team is the Utah Jazz. There is not one player that I don't like from the Jazz. I have season tickets to every home game with my friend Darron and his dad. Sometimes we get stuff when the Jazz Bear or other people throw them to where we sit. Ever since I was little I've always loved to watch and play basketball. It's my favorite sport. I hope to be a profesional basketball player when I'm older. I think the best player on the Jazz is Deron Williams. He is the point guard for the Jazz. Jerry Sloan doesn't play rookies a lot so all the players that they get from college usually don't play until their first year has gone by then they might play for a quarter. I hope that the Jazz make it to the playoffs this year and win the finals.

1 comment:

Senorita Jorge said...

Good post. I think the YouTube video adds a lot, but did you know it's set to a rap song? Because we didn't listen to it, I didn't realize it. Did you?