Friday, January 11, 2008

My 15 Anos Party by Carolina

I had so much fun at my party. Everyone was dancing and having fun. I danced all night. I got lots of gifts from all my family and friends. I saw some of my friends on Monday and most of them were limping because thier legs hurt from all the dancing. They also said that my party was the best and that they loved it. They loved the food and the music. I was really thankful to have my 15 and then the next day of my party was my birthday. It was fun both of the days.

I LOVED IT SO MUCH!!!!!!

2 comments:

Senorita Jorge said...

Sounds like a lot of fun. I loved the picture you showed my - you looked like a princess with a beautiful gown and even a crown.

Anonymous said...

Your party was fun Caro even tho I don't know how to dance durangence it was still fun man I can't wait untill mine I hope you go and have fun like I had fun in yours.=D
peace and love Caro
~*~Diana~*~