Monday, January 14, 2008

alvin and the chipmunks

Alvin and the chipmunks is one of my favorite kid shows. And over the weekend i saw the movie it was really cute! I went with my moms boyfriends daughter Brittnee for her birthday. when we got there we played air hockey and DDR. then on are way into the movie we ran into my friend Malcolm we talked for a while then went in. the movie was really funny. my favorite chipmunk is Alvin he is very rebellious and outgoing. brittnee's favorite is Theodor because he is really shy. Both of are favorites are a lot like us.

4 comments:

Senorita Jorge said...

Looks good, Randi. Sorry we couldn't get a video on it.
~ Ms. George

Senorita Cragun said...

I used to watch this cartoon when I was a child. How funny it's a movie... I'll have to go watch it.

Miss Cragun

Anonymous said...

I really like all your posts! Great job, keep up the good writing, Maggie Cummings

Anonymous said...

hey randi do u talk to erik this is kayla