Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Love by Carolina


Love is so beautiful once you know who is the right person, but not all people belive in love. For example, like me. I gave up on love because some guys love you so much they even cry in front of you or in front of your friends. But other ones just play around with your heart. You gave them everything and they just take advantage of you. You think they love you, but they really don't. On the other hand, love is a beautiful thing to share it with that one person that you might spend the rest of your life with.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

How cute Caro. I love your poem. Those things that you said are so true and I'm with you when you said that you don't belive in love anymore because I'm the same now.

LOVE YOU CHINA!
~*~*Diana~*~*

Anonymous said...

I really liked this post, nice job, Maggie Cummings

Senorita Jorge said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Senorita Jorge said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Senorita Jorge said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

hey carolina this kayla how r u i miss u well u do know how to write poems well write me bak love ya